The standard clean you can expect from one of the cleaners that we provide to you for your Bristol home will be:
1. Whole of kitchen cleaned consisting of work surfaces, sink, floor. The floor being hovered first and then mopped.
2. Whole of bathroom cleaned, which will include the mirrors, taps, floor.
3. The whole of the house cleaned; dusted through and then vacuumed through out, and then polished.
Sometimes if you are not using the whole of your house we may suggest that the main living rooms are cleaned regularly and the other rooms on rotation. This will save you money but still ensure that your house is kept up to a standard cleanliness.
For things like the oven cleaned we would recommend getting it professionally cleaned by our sister company OvenGleamers (01275 370571) and then after that asking the cleaner to keep on top of it by incorporating it into her regular clean.
Finding a cleaner – the Pitfalls Part Four:
Who supplies the cleaning products? There is often an ongoing battle of wills between different cleaning companies on the ‘value’ of providing cleaning products! There are 2 schools of thought:
1. If the company/cleaner supplies the equipment, cleaning cloths and products – are they ones you like, are clean cloths used at each property and is the equipment cleaned between homes to stop the carriage of dirt or animal hairs from one place to another?
2. If the client provide everything (yes you have to shop for it occasionally) then you choose the products you like, only your cloths and equipment is used in your home so no transference issues and your home will smell (or not) as you like it.
Cleaners Bristol – Home Cleaners Bristol offers clients the choice – most clients provide their own equipment and products.
Personally I like certain products and hate others and have had cleans by other companies in the past when I have come home and my house has been full of chemical smells – in fact I think they just sprayed the whole house with product and forgot to clean!!! I was not impressed.
Finding a cleaner – the Pitfalls Part Three:
Not checking if they can clean! Ask the cleaner to come and do a trial clean for you before committing to a longer service. If you find they are not up to your standard, it’s then very difficult to change your mind and ask a cleaner not to return if you have agreed an ongoing cleaning service with them. You are entitled to do that of course but it’s uncomfortable to do.
Cleaners Bristol – Home Cleaners Bristol have all prospective cleaners carry out a trial clean in our home – that way we can be absolutely sure what their abilities are and can give that cleaners guidance if necessary too should they need it.